ACCESSORIES FOR THE SOUL
Mindom offers high-quality jewelry designed to support a healthy and harmonious lifestyle.
According to the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia, the Buyer can use the right of withdrawal and unilaterally withdraw from the distance contract within 14 calendar days and return the product purchased in the Mindom Ltd. e-store.
The right of withdrawal is exercised in accordance with the regulations of the:
- Regulations Regarding Distance Contracts of the Republic of Latvia: https://likumi.lv/ta/en/en/id/266462-regulations-regarding-distance-contracts
- Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia: https://likumi.lv/ta/en/en/id/23309-consumer-rights-protection-law
The period for using the right of withdrawal counts from the day the Buyer has received the product or part of the product (products) (in cases where the order was partially fulfilled).
The buyer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal if:
- the ordered goods cannot be returned due to their nature (e.g. hygiene products and items, etc.),
- whether they are perishable or expendable;
According to the sixth part of Article 12 of the Law on the Protection of Consumer Rights, the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal. Mindom Ltd. reserves the right to refuse the Buyer to exercise the right of withdrawal or to withhold a compensation fee in case the product is damaged, careless handling of the product during use or failure to follow the instructions, if the product's original packaging is lost or if its packaging is significantly damaged.
- For customers who placed an order as a guest, in order to use the right of refusal, we provide an e-application form: https://mindom.co.uk/returns. In such a case, the refusal form will have to be filled in manually.
- For customers who placed an order by registering an account or logging into their account to exercise the right of withdrawal, we provide an e-application form in the customer's account: https://mindom.co.uk/account-returns. In such a case, the filling of the refusal form is automated.
In order for the deadline for the right of withdrawal to be respected, it is sufficient if you submit your notification regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the right of withdrawal.
CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
- If you refuse the goods, we will refund you all funds received from you, except for the costs of delivery and return of the goods, without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day we receive the goods you refused.
- Refunds will be made using the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise (eg by agreeing to a credit that can be used for future purchases on our website).
- We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods back or when you have provided proof that the goods have been sent back, whichever comes first, and after we have verified the technical and visual condition of the goods.
- Customers must return goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you receive goods (The deadline will be met if you send the goods back before the 14-day deadline expires).
- You are only responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods if the goods are used for other purposes than to establish the type, characteristics, and performance of these goods. For example, the item(s) is physically or visually damaged, used, and/or worn.
- The consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal (including the complete and perfect preservation of the packaging).
All goods are visually fixed before they are sent to the customer to exclude fraud.
THE CONSUMER CAN NOT USE THE RIGHT OF REFUSAL:
https://likumi.lv/ta/en/en/id/266462-regulations-regarding-distance-contracts in the cases specified in clause 22, including if:
- the price of the product or service depends on financial market fluctuations that cannot be controlled by the seller or service provider and may occur during the right of withdrawal;
- the product is made according to the consumer's instructions or the product is clearly personalized (i.e. personalized engravings);
- the product is perishable or soon to expire;
- the consumer has opened the packaging of the product, which cannot be returned due to health and hygiene reasons;
- due to its characteristics, the product is irreversibly mixed with other things after delivery;
- the consumer has opened the packaging of audio or video recordings or computer programs;
- newspapers, periodicals, or magazines are supplied, except where they are supplied under a subscription agreement;
- the contract was concluded in an open auction;
- the product is mechanically and/or visually damaged, the value of the product has decreased;
- the contract is concluded for the supply of digital content, which is not supplied on a permanent data carrier if the supply of digital content has been initiated with the consumer's prior express consent and confirmation of the loss of the right of refusal;
- if the product has been used in a way that is incompatible with the principle of good faith, including used for a purpose other than to determine the product's characteristics or operation.